• Excellent standards of care and education
• Home from home setting
• Stimulating and happy environment
• Secure garden for outdoor play
• Regular outings and visits to libraries and playgroups
• Pick ups and drop offs to local schools
• Can provide healthy snacks and meals
• Special introductory offers
professional association for
childcare and early years
Tel: 07742 619 889
Open Monday to Saturday
7.30 am - 6.00 pm
Childminder Natasha Campbell
Tel: 07742 619 889
Hello and welcome to my website. My name is Natasha and I am currently in the process of becoming an Ofsted registered childminder offering a professional, reliable and flexible childminding service in Beckenham and surrounding areas.
When I returned to work after having my first child I found it impossible to find childcare to fit around my shift work pattern and was unable to find someone suitable to look after my daughter, I therefore was forced to work part time.
When my son was born I looked again for flexible childcare but was unable to find it so I thought becoming a childminder would be a great way to address this issue for myself and other parents who may find themselves struggling to find childcare that is flexible, affordable with a home from home environment. This is what I will offer you.
Every child is unique and I believe that a child's successful development and growth come from encouragement, praise and lots of opportunities to learn at their own pace.
Why choose me as your childminder?
• I am available to look after babies and children aged 0-8 Monday to Saturday
• Individual care and more one to one interaction with your child/ren
• Quality care with flexible hours
• Home based with low adult/child ratios – children can thrive in small groups
• Mixed age environment
• Social Outings
• Real life learning in community environment
• Optional early Starts from 5am
• Quality childcare for shift and term workers
• Pick up and drop off to and from school
• Pick up and drop off to and from home
• Available for overnight care
• Siblings can be looked after together
I provide a home from home environment which is fun, entertaining and educational. My sister will soon be registered with OFSTED as my assistant. She has 12 years’ experience working with children aged 0-16 and has a NVQ level 3 in Childcare and Education.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment please do not hesitate to contact me.